❓Are you unsure where to start with your social media activities?
🕘Do you want to acknowledge, engage and grow your following but just don’t have the time?
📉 Is your business trying to maintain a competitive edge without an effective social media strategy?
Whether you are new to social media or already have a well-defined plan, getting the most out of social media as a marketing tool can be a daunting task. That’s why I have designed four packages to make the process straight-forward, leaving you to focus your efforts on running other aspects of your business knowing that your social media presence is taken care of. By working with me you can rest assure that you will never pay more than you need to, always speak directly to me and importantly have a tailored social media presence that will translate into real results for your business.
My social packages include: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube. I can manage your Google My Business page and blog for you too, just tell me what suits you and how much you want to spend.
Importantly, you are in control of your budget. There are no unexpected bills at the end of the month and what is quoted for is what you get. That includes the platforms that suit you, because Facebook isn’t for everyone (yes I did just say that) and an agreed budget for paid ads and boosted posts.
Monthly social media management from start to finish – including content creation, post scheduling, engagement, end of month reports with analytics that result in genuine growth. Here’s what you’ll get with every package;
- Strategic Monthly Plan – Based on research of your target audience, I’ll create integrated marketing strategies that meet your goals, match your brand and speak to your audience.
- Account Set-Up or Optimization of Existing Accounts – Fully set up new accounts or optimize existing accounts to ensure they best attract your audience in your brand’s voice and make them unable to resist following, liking and connect with you!
- Audience Building – This includes daily effort of finding influencers and optimising content/accounts for user engagement. Most importantly, this includes engagement with your audience – Likes, comments, shares, follows, etc. This is the key step to growing your social followings consistently.
- Content Creation – Engaging and valuable content can be created in three different ways; I can create it for you, take existing content/ information and re-purpose it for social media or you can provide the content yourself and I will curate it and offer advice if and when it is needed. In almost all cases, it becomes a mixture of all three! I always encourage all my clients to post along side me where possible. There are always places, events and spontaneous moments that I am not part of and it’s important that you jump on those opportunities when you can!
- Content Distribution – Content will be distributed and tailored effectively across each platform. There are no numerical limits to the number of posts, it’s certainty quality over quantity! We’ll find out what your content sweet spot is and tailor your schedule from there.
- Community and Reputation Management – Sit back and relax as I answer the questions, reach out to your audience and keep your community happy. This includes daily monitoring and responding to online customer conversations about your business, including feedback, questions and general inquiries, compliments and complaints. A truly 24/7 customer service, service!
- Monthly Tracking and Progress Report – At the end of each month a progress report is supplied, documenting insights that show how the campaign is performing. This will look into what content is most engaging with followers, user likes, website conversions amongst many other important metrics. Information from this report can help guide content creation for the following month to maximise social media effectiveness and engagement. In addition if there is any new developments in social media technologies, news and/or platforms that may be beneficial to your business this will also be suggested.
Package One: Just The One
The Just the One Package is designed for those who only want to have one dedicated social media platform for their social media presence. Whether you choose to just focus on Facebook or put your time into Twitter, with this package you’ll benefit from a fully-managed presence with all the nice benefits on a monthly rolling basis.
Psst… If you’re a local Lancashire Business you get this package at the Special Offer Price of £100 p/m. Just quote the code HOTPOT when you get in touch!
Package Two: The Full Works
The full works package is a complete full-time management service for your entire social media presence. You pick your budget, tell me what you want to work on and leave me to get on with the day to day marketing maintenance so you can get on with running your business!
Package Three: Get The Ball Rolling
The Get the Ball Rolling package is designed for those who are new to social media and need help to get started but would prefer to eventually run their social media platforms in-house. This option gets you off to a solid start where profiles are created and maintained for 3 months, during which you will receive full training and guidance and be given a social media pack full of useful information that will help you successfully maintain your own online presence!
Package Four: The Helping Hand
Content is king, as they say. The Helping Hand is the perfect solution to my most frequently asked question… “I’ve set up my social media accounts and know how to use them, I just don’t know what to post!” For one set fee, I will provide you with a document containing a month’s worth of tailored, engaging and relevant social media content for your business!
We will get together so I can be made aware of any offers, events and business news etc. that you having coming up and I will combine this with relevant news/events, engaging questions, interesting industry articles, relevant twitter hours etc. plus a whole lot more content that will delight, inform and influence your fans!
Get in touch to find out more. I’d love to hear from you!