Hello there! I’m Scarlett – a Freelance Social Media Marketing Consultant with specialist expertise in social media consultancy and training!
I started freelancing halfway through my University course studying Sociology. I was asked by a relative to help promote his business online and loved it – at the same time as bringing him great success too! So I finished my degree and the day I left University I started up my consultancy… and the rest they say, is history!
Although I never planned to be running my own social media marketing consultancy business, I’m happy that I have been dealt the card I have as I’ve loved every minute of it.
The past 7+ years haven’t always been a breeze but they’ve been incredibly rewarding as I have come to work with my favourite kind of people – small businesses and startups. For me, there is no better feeling than working with passionate, excited folks with a great idea and a fire in their belly!
When I’m not glued to my phone tweeting or at the computer writing strategies I can almost always be found on a nice long dog walk with my Barketing Manager, Chester. He’s new to the team, but he’s already making his
bark mark in the office.
- Taking a client from takings of £1000 in January 2013 to takings of £10,000 in January 2014 after entering a marketing position in September 2013.
- Within a month of joining the team, winning a client the Twitter SBS Initiative created by Dragons Den Entrepreneur Theo Paphitis, by creating a tweet and entering them in it. Winners enjoy exclusive support, networking and business, with my client getting to meet Theo himself at the winners event.
Industries Worked With
- Football Club Supporters’ Trust
- Personal Trainer
- Hotel and Restaurant
- Tour Guide App
- Promotional Printers
- Children’s Charity
- Town Community Brand Awareness Project
- Butcher Shop
- Music Band
- Building and Landscaping
- Graphic Designer
- App Developer
- Range of Start-Ups
- My dream client would be the England Rugby Union Team or a Chocolate Company – for obvious reasons!
- I love to listen to music when I work- mostly 80’s. Hall and Oates are my favourite!
Get in Touch! I’d love to hear from you!